Starting tomorrow (Ascension Day), the indoor and outdoor swimming pools at our vacation resorts will be open again!* So our guests are very welcome to come and swim with us. Especially with the beautiful weather on the way, this will make your vacation complete.
We adhere to adapted guidelines and opening hours in accordance with the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). For example, there is a limited number of people allowed in and around the swimming pool, you have to make a reservation in advance, and you cannot use the sanitary facilities. Also, you will have to keep a distance of 1.5 meters obviously.
A summary of the most important points to pay attention to:
- The swimming pool is open daily from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- The use of the swimming pool is only possible through a reservation for a 1-hour time slot.
- Change in your accommodation.
- Use the shower and toilet in your accommodation.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
Of course, this protocol is also clearly visible in our vacation resorts. Do you have questions about the swimming pool at a certain vacation resort? Then (preferably by phone) contact the reception of the vacation resort in question.
* Except for the swimming pools at the Ijsselhoeve Park, De Woudhoeve Recreation Park, and De Westerkogge Park. These pools will open at a later date.
Book a vacation with a pool
Would you like to get away from it all and enjoy the nice weather to the fullest? Book one of our vacation resorts with a swimming pool now.