Lately, many of our guests have chosen to cancel their booked vacation because of the Corona virus. We have also had to close a number of our holiday resorts as a result of the measures taken by the government. This was a big disappointment for you, but also for us. Your well-deserved holiday could not go ahead and we could not do what we love doing; providing wonderful holidays in the Netherlands for both young and old.
Luckily we were able to provide the TopParken voucher to everyone who couldn't or didn't want to spend their holiday during this period, so that they can still enjoy a well-deserved holiday at a later time. This voucher has the value of the sum that was already paid by you and can be used to book a new holiday whenever it suits you.
Frequently asked questions about the TopParken voucher
Do you have any questions about redeeming the voucher, the conditions thereof, and the possibilities of the TopParken voucher? Or do you have any questions about the safety measures taken at our holiday resorts? Then read the FAQs below.
In response to the measures taken by the government and for the sake of the hygiene, safety and health at our resorts, TopParken has taken far-reaching safety and hygiene measures at its holiday resorts. Read about the measures taken here
You can redeem the voucher until June 1st 2021, and it is valid for a stay in 2021.
The voucher can be used for stays with an arrival date before 12-31-2021.
You will receive the voucher by email. Also make sure to check your spam box. If you have not received the voucher yet, please contact our customer service team at +31 (0)88 500 2424.
No, you don't have to spend the full amount at once. If the new reservation is cheaper than the credit on your voucher, the remaining amount on your voucher will remain active until July 1st 2021.
The voucher has the same value as the amount already paid from your original reservation.
If you have booked a stay and you would rather not come despite our measures, you are entitled to a voucher.
If you do not have an email address, you will receive the voucher by mail. We will use the address that you gave us.
- You have not lost your money.
- You have until June 1st 2021 to book a new vacation in the period you desire.
- You can make a new booking yourself on our website.
- You can book at a time that's convenient for you.
- You have again the choice of a stay during all of 2021.
- You can, based upon availability, book at a holiday park of your choice.
The voucher is tied to the main booker, so it is not transferable.
Our system will automatically send you an email containing the voucher code (also check your spam box). If you haven't received it, please contact our customer service via telephone number +31 (0)88 500 2424.
If your new stay is more expensive than the value of your voucher, you will have to pay the remaining amount.
No, the voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
If the voucher code does not work, please contact our customer service team at +31 (0)88 500 2424.
Yes, with the voucher you can make a booking at a vacation park of your choice.
If you have not directly booked through TopParken's website or customer service, you should contact the organization through which you placed your reservation.
Please contact our customer service. This can be done by phone at +31 (0)88 - 500 2424 or by email at email@example.com.
Redeeming the voucher
Have you received an email from us with the TopParken voucher, and would you like to redeem it? Below is a short explanation of how it works.
- Copy the voucher code that is included in your email.
- Go to our website https://www.topparken.com/book.
- Choose the holiday resort where you have previously booked your stay, your desired holiday home, and your desired period of stay. Once done, go to the next step.
- You will see a field where you can enter the voucher code.
- Please paste your voucher code.
- The balance of the voucher will be deducted from the total amount (using the little 'i', you can view the remaining balance on your voucher).
- Go on and finish your booking.
- After confirming your booking, your code is redeemed.
- The voucher has to be redeemed before June 1st 2021.
- The voucher can be used for stays with an arrival date until December 31st 2021.
- The new booking is based upon availability.
- If the new booking is more expensive than the credit on your voucher, then you have to pay the remaining amount.
- If the new booking is less expensive than the credit on your voucher, then the remaining amount on your voucher will remain active until the validity period stated above.
- In case your new booking is canceled, we will again assign any possible remaining credit to you through a voucher.
- The voucher is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for money.
Deviating conditions apply if a park is closed at the discretion of the government. For these vouchers, it is in consultation possible to have the credit of your voucher paid out at the end of the validity period. For more information on this, please get in touch with our customer service.