Lately, many of our guests have chosen to cancel their booked vacation because of the Corona virus. We have also had to close a number of our holiday resorts as a result of the measures taken by the government. This was a big disappointment for you, but also for us. Your well-deserved holiday could not go ahead and we could not do what we love doing; providing wonderful holidays in the Netherlands for both young and old.
Luckily we were able to provide the TopParken voucher to everyone who couldn't or didn't want to spend their holiday during this period, so that they can still enjoy a well-deserved holiday at a later time. This voucher has the value of the sum that was already paid by you and can be used to book a new holiday whenever it suits you.
Frequently asked questions about the TopParken voucher
Do you have any questions about redeeming the voucher, the conditions thereof, and the possibilities of the TopParken voucher? Or do you have any questions about the safety measures taken at our holiday resorts? Then read the FAQs below.
In response to the measures taken by the government and for the sake of the hygiene, safety and health at our resorts, TopParken has taken far-reaching safety and hygiene measures at its holiday resorts. Read about the measures taken here
The voucher can be redeemed through 31-12-2021 and is valid for a stay in 2021 or 2022.
The voucher can be used for stays with a latest arrival date of 12/31/2022.
You will receive the voucher by email. Also make sure to check your spam box. If you have not received the voucher yet, please contact our customer service team at +31 (0)88 500 2424.
No, you do not have to spend the entire amount at once. When the new reservation is cheaper than the credit on your voucher, the remaining amount on your voucher will remain active, with a validity period until October 4th, 2021.
The voucher has the same value as the amount already paid from your original reservation.
If you have booked a stay and you would rather not come despite our measures, you are entitled to a voucher.
If you do not have an email address, you will receive the voucher by mail. We will use the address that you gave us.
- You have not lost your money.
- You have until 01/01/2022 to book a new vacation during a period of your choice.
- You can make a new booking through our website.
- You can book whenever you want.
- You can again choose a stay during 2021 or 2022.
- You can, subject to availability, make a booking at a holiday park of your choice.
The voucher is tied to the main booker, so it is not transferable.
Our system will automatically send you an email containing the voucher code (also check your spam box). If you haven't received it, please contact our customer service via telephone number +31 (0)88 500 2424.
If your new stay is more expensive than the value of your voucher, you will have to pay the remaining amount.
No, the voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
If the voucher code does not work, please contact our customer service team at +31 (0)88 500 2424.
Yes, with the voucher you can make a booking at a vacation park of your choice.
If you have not directly booked through TopParken's website or customer service, you should contact the organization through which you placed your reservation.
Please contact our customer service. This can be done by phone at +31 (0)88 - 500 2424 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Redeeming the voucher
Have you received an email from us with the TopParken voucher, and would you like to redeem it? Below is a short explanation of how it works.
- Copy the voucher code that is included in your email.
- Go to our website https://www.topparken.com/book.
- Choose the holiday resort where you have previously booked your stay, your desired holiday home, and your desired period of stay. Once done, go to the next step.
- You will see a field where you can enter the voucher code.
- Please paste your voucher code.
- The balance of the voucher will be deducted from the total amount (using the little 'i', you can view the remaining balance on your voucher).
- Go on and finish your booking.
- After confirming your booking, your code is redeemed.
- The voucher has to be redeemed before 01/01/2022.
- The voucher can be used for stays with a latest arrival date until 12/31/2022.
- The new booking is subject to availability.
- If the new booking is more expensive than the credits on your voucher, then you have to pay the remaining amount.
- If the new booking is less expensive than the credits on your voucher, the remaining amount will stay active until the expiration date noted above.
- In case of cancellation of your new booking, we will again issue a voucher for any remaining amount paid with a voucher.
- The voucher is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for money.
Different terms and conditions apply if a park is closed due to government orders. For these vouchers it is possible, subject to discussion, to have the credits of your voucher paid out at the end of the expiration date. For more information about this, please get in touch with our customer service.