Lately, many of our guests have chosen to cancel their booked vacation because of the Corona virus. We have also had to close a number of our holiday resorts as a result of the measures taken by the government. This was a big disappointment for you, but also for us. Your well-deserved holiday could not go ahead and we could not do what we love doing; providing wonderful holidays in the Netherlands for both young and old.
Luckily we were able to provide the TopParken voucher to everyone who couldn't or didn't want to spend their holiday during this period, so that they can still enjoy a well-deserved holiday at a later time. This voucher has the value of the sum that was already paid by you and can be used to book a new holiday whenever it suits you.
Redeeming the voucher
Have you received an email from us with the TopParken voucher, and would you like to redeem it? Below is a short explanation of how it works.
- Copy the voucher code that is included in your email.
- Go to our website https://www.topparken.com/book.
- Choose the holiday resort where you have previously booked your stay, your desired holiday home, and your desired period of stay. Once done, go to the next step.
- You will see a field where you can enter the voucher code.
- Please paste your voucher code.
- The balance of the voucher will be deducted from the total amount (using the little 'i', you can view the remaining balance on your voucher).
- Go on and finish your booking.
- After confirming your booking, your code is redeemed.
Voucher terms and conditions
- The voucher should be redeemed before 12-31-2020.
- The voucher can be used for stays with a final arrival date before 12-31-2021.
- The new reservation is subject to availability.
- When the new reservation is more expensive than the credit on your voucher, you will have to pay the difference.
- When the new reservation is cheaper than the credit on your voucher, the remaining amount on your voucher will remain valid for the period mentioned above.
- If you cancel your new reservation, we will reallocate any remaining credit that was paid for with a voucher.
- The voucher is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Different conditions apply if a resort is closed by order of the government. For these vouchers, it is possible, by mutual agreement, to have the balance of your voucher paid out at the end of the validity period. For more information on this, please contact our customer service.
Frequently asked questions about the TopParken voucher
Do you have any questions about redeeming the voucher, the conditions thereof, and the possibilities of the TopParken voucher? Or do you have any questions about the safety measures taken at our holiday resorts? Then read the FAQs below.
The voucher can be redeemed until 12-31-2020 and is valid for stays in 2020 or 2021.
The voucher can be used for stays with an arrival date before 12-31-2021.
You will receive the voucher by email. Also make sure to check your spam box. If you have not received the voucher yet, please contact our customer service team at +31 (0)88 500 2424.
No, you don't have to spend the full amount at once. If the new reservation is cheaper than the credit on your voucher, the remaining amount on your voucher will remain active until 12-31-2020.
The voucher has the same value as the amount already paid from your original reservation.
If you have booked a stay with an arrival before June 1, 2020 and you would rather not come despite our measures, you are entitled to a voucher.
If you do not have an email address, you will receive the voucher by mail. We will use the address that you gave us.
- You have not lost your money.
- You have until 12-31-2020 to book a new holiday in a period of your choice.
- You can make a new booking on our website.
- You can book whenever it suits you.
- You can choose to stay in 2020 or 2021.
- You can, subject to availability, book at a holiday resort of your choice. You can request this by using this form. .
The voucher is tied to the main booker, so it is not transferable.
Our system will automatically send you an email containing the voucher code (also check your spam box). If you haven't received it, please contact our customer service via telephone number +31 (0)88 500 2424.
If your new stay is more expensive than the value of your voucher, you will have to pay the remaining amount.
No, the voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
If the voucher code does not work, please contact our customer service team at +31 (0)88 500 2424.
Yes, you can use the voucher to book at a holiday resort of your choice (subject to availability). You can request this by using this form.
If you have not directly booked through TopParken's website or customer service, you should contact the organization through which you placed your reservation.
Please contact our customer service. This can be done by phone at +31 (0)88 - 500 2424 or by email at email@example.com.