General operations service workers in Noordwijk
For Restaurant @theSea, located in the Noordwijkse Duinen recreation park in Noordwijk, we are looking to immediately hire general operations service workers. Are you familiar with working in the hospitality industry, flexible in deployment (part-time or full-time), and do you enjoy seeing restaurant guests having a great time? Then apply now!
- Part-time & Fulltime
- Renovated restaurant in Noordwijk
- In a busy holiday park
Do you see yourself as one of our new operations service workers?
Does this vacancy fit you to a tee? Don't wait any longer—send us your resume and cover letter! You can mail these to firstname.lastname@example.org in name of Mrs. G. Verspaget.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with experience in the hospitality industry.
- Creativity and passion for the profession.
- Full-time or part-time availability.
- Flexibility in deployment.
- Residing within a 20 km radius of Noordwijk.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary.
- Travel allowance.
- A fun, challenging job with a young and highly motivated team.
- Opportunity to develop yourself.
- Working in the restaurant of a busy Noordwijk holiday park.
- A free midweek break/weekend away every year at one of our parks.
With 17 holiday parks throughout the Netherlands, TopParken is a big player when it comes to providing holiday homes. Our guests can enjoy a wonderful holiday in a holiday home, villa, or at one of our campsites.
You can work here
You will work in our new restaurant @theSea, located on a cozy & busy holiday park in Noordwijk. The park is located on the edge of the dunes and only a short distance from the sea. This ensures that the park has a high occupancy throughout the year, which in turn makes it so the restaurant is pleasantly busy all year round.
Are you our new waiting staff?
Don't wait any longer and send us your CV and motivation letter! You can email this to email@example.com in name of Mrs. G. Verspaget.