Recreational estate agent (m/f)
As a recreational estate agent at TopParken, you know all about the demands and needs of the customer and you can properly respond to this. For the most part, you will be responsible for the relationship between TopParken and the customer, as you are their first and final point of contact! Even after the purchase of the recreational home, you will remain the customer's point of contact. Sound right for you? Apply now!
- Full time
- 38 hours per week
- Various locations in the Netherlands
Do you see yourself as our new recreational estate agent (m/f)?
Wait no longer and e-mail us your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com for the attention of Olav Klaassen.
- Timely following up on leads and managing all sales activities in the follow-up system (SuperOffice).
- Active and telephone acquisition aiming to make an appointment with the customer.
- Managing contact with existing and new relations.
- Selling and settling orders according to the procedures to be followed and managing the checklists.
- Giving tours and presentations to (potential) customers.
- Presenting TopParken at (international) conventions and network meetings.
- Actively managing the current sales offers on the website.
- Handing over recreational homes.
- Ensuring a good after-sales service.
- Being present at sales meetings, sales training sessions, and brainstorm sessions to improve sales in accordance with the sales plan and the corresponding objectives.
- At least a Secondary Vocational Education/Higher Professional Education working and thinking level.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience at a similar sales function.
- Affinity with the recreational sector.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Good command of MS Office, Word and Excel.
- Commercial mindset, precise and well-organized.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Good command of Dutch in speaking and writing.
- Willing to work weekends and holidays.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary.
- Travel allowance.
- Good secondary employment conditions.
- An inspiring and challenging work environment at a rapidly growing company.
- Working at the best holiday parks in the Netherlands.
- Room for personal contribution and development.
- 24 vacation days per year (based on a full time employment)
- A free midweek/weekend stay at one of our parks