Higher Professional Education internship: Marketing/communication
Are you following a Higher Professional Education course in marketing / communication and are looking for a challenging internship? This internship at the head office at TopParken is right for you! You will be involved in all facets of marketing, both online and offline. You will help with setting up large TV campaigns, conventions, social media campaigns, online and offline displays. You will also be writing captivating texts, manage the website and conduct a sector-related research. Sound right for you?
We are looking for a Higher Professional Education Intern Marketing / Communication for our head office in Lunteren, starting September 2019.
Your work duties
During your internship, you will be involved with all facets of marketing, both online and offline.
- Helping set up online and offline campaigns.
- Keeping the website up-to-date.
- Writing, collecting, checking and publishing texts.
- Conducting a sector-related research.
- Helping out at various conventions.
- Creating uniformity in the communication at the receptions.
Along with these challenging duties, you can decide for yourself what you would like to learn. Relevant tasks will then be given based on your learning plan
What we offer you
- A challenging graduate internship or work experience internship where you will get to familiarize yourself with all facets of marketing.
- Lots of room for personal development.
- Room for internship assignments.
- Professional supervision
- Suitable internship allowance
- Travel allowance.
- Work in an informal, fun and young team.
- A nice working environment at a great holiday park.
This is you
- You are completing a Higher Professional Education course in marketing/communication.
- You are available 4 or 5 days per week for at least 5 months.
- You have good Dutch skills.
- You are precise and structured.
- You are eager to learn, independent and know how to get things done.
- You have good communication skills and have a commercial mindset.
- You have a driving license.
- You live within 30 kilometers of Lunteren.
This is where you will be working
The office you will be working at is located at Estate de Scheleberg, a fun and busy holiday park in the Veluwe, in Lunteren. This is also TopParken's head office. The park is located in the heart of the forests and has lots of facilities, such as a swimming pool, a tennis court and a restaurant. The park has direct access to the forests, to give both our guests and you that great holiday feeling.