Secondary Vocational Education internship: Entertainment
Are you a true entertainer and are you looking for a fun and educational internship in a young and dynamic team? TopParken has the opportunity for you! As a part of the entertainment team, you will ensure the guests at our holiday parks will have an unforgettable holiday.
Can you see yourself as TopParken's new entertainment intern after reading this? Wait no longer and surprise us with your resume and motivation letter. You can e-mail these to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to come and do your internship with us?
Are you the entertainer we are looking for? Send a motivation & cv to Michael Schel via email@example.com
Your work duties
- Independently set up and supervise activities
- Performing the entertainment program in an enthusiastic manner
- Responsible for the recreational area at the park
- Ensuring a streamlined internal and external communication
- Handling administrative tasks
- Correctly dealing with general and tourism questions
Along with these challenging duties, you can decide for yourself what you would like to learn. Relevant tasks will then be given based on your learning plan.
What we offer you
- A great internship
- Professional supervision by a qualified supervisor
- Suitable internship allowance
This is you
- Secondary Vocational Education (animation, tourism, recreation, leisure and hospitality)
- Affinity with working with children
- Good command of Dutch in speaking and writing
- Decent command of English and German in speaking and writing
- No 9-to-5 mentality and willing to work weekends
- Ability to improvise when performing activities
- Feeling of responsibility when performing activities
- At least 16 years old