In order to be able to offer you, as a guest of TopParken, a safe, carefree holiday even during these times, we use strengthened safety and hygiene measures at our holiday parks. Guaranteeing your health and ours is central. Below you will find an overview of these measures.
Last update: October 13th, 7:45 PM.
The information on this page has been adjusted on the basis of the press conference of the government.
- Stay at your holiday address as much as possible.
- Keep 1,5 meters distance.
- Greet each other but do not shake hands.
- Wash your hands at the right moments for longer than 25 seconds with soap and water.
- Use disinfectant gels and foams that we provide at our reception.
- Cough and sneeze into a paper handkerchief or on the inside of your elbow.
- If you have a fever or a cold, stay at home. This also applies to your housemates.
- Follow the national rules as indicated in the roadmap of the government.
The government allows you to go on holiday in the Netherlands and all our holiday parks are open. The holiday parks of TopParken are spacious and the holiday homes have a spacious garden and private parking space, so you do not have to come into contact with other holiday guests. Even with maximum occupancy, you have enough space of your own and it is easy to keep sufficient distance from other guests. You are therefore welcome to spend your holiday with us. We do advise you, in accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM, to stay at your holiday address as much as possible. However, due to the location of our parks in the middle of nature, you have the space and freedom to enjoy all the beauty that our country has to offer around your holiday home.
From Thursday, October 15th at 10:00 PM, all food and beverage establishments in the Netherlands will be closed, including the restaurants and snack bars at our holiday parks. The restaurants at our holiday parks offer a sandwich and meal take-out and/or delivery service. You must consume this in your holiday home, it is prohibited to consume food on the spot. You will find more information at the holiday park itself.
Our indoor and outdoor swimming pools are open. However, we can only admit a certain number of people per hour and you must book in advance. More information about this can be found at the reception at the holiday park.
We would appreciate it if you would wear a face mask in public buildings at our holiday parks such as the reception and indoor playgrounds. Do you not have a face mask? These are available at the reception.
If you have booked a holiday at TopParken with arrival before April 1st, 2021, you can rebook your booking free of charge up to 28 days before arrival to another period. You can also choose to have the amount already paid for your booking converted into a voucher. Read more about the rebooking guarantee here.
The current roadmap of the RIVM states that a group may consist of a maximum of four people (excluding children up to and including 12 years old), unless the persons come from the same household. In accordance with this measure, a maximum of four people from different households is allowed per holiday home. This maximum does not apply to persons from the same household. You are responsible for compliance with this measure.
Our receptions are open but our staff will keep 1,5 meters distance from you. In addition, we ask our guests to take into account:
- To guarantee 1,5 meters distance, we ask you to come to the reception alone.
- Our receptions are equipped with plastic screens, this may seem impersonal but it is necessary to ensure your safety and that of our employees.
- If possible, pay online via the payment link and otherwise as much as possible with PIN or contactless.
- We sell tokens for the waste container and the washing machines in the reception, please pay as much as possible with PIN or contactless. We disinfect the coins after each use.
- You can collect any mail in the regular way, wash your hands before coming to the reception and after you have been here.
- Visit the reception only when it is really necessary to avoid crowds at the reception.
- We would appreciate it if you would wear a face mask when you visit the reception.
We would like to have personal contact with you when checking in so that we can answer any questions immediately and you only have to visit the reception once during your stay. When you check out, we would like you to visit our reception to hear how you experienced your stay.
When visiting the reception, take into account the 1,5 meters distance and the points mentioned above.
Our holiday homes, reception area and other public areas in the park are cleaned thoroughly with professional products. In addition, the so-called “hand contact points” such as light switches, bedside tables and door handles are thoroughly cleaned with professional products and we wash all the linen of the holiday homes above 60 degrees so that viruses cannot survive on it.
Our indoor and outdoor playgrounds are open, but we ask you to use them sensibly; if it gets too crowded, find another place to play with your children. We ask parents to supervise their children from a distance. All indoor playgrounds have a clear entrance and exit. If your child is ill, unfortunately he/she is not allowed to go to the playground.
The indoor playground at Parc du Soleil, located next to the restaurant, is closed due to corona measures.
Your health and that of our staff is our top priority. Our employees will do everything they can to protect the health of our guests. We therefore have strict rules for our employees.
- When an employee of TopParken has complaints, he stays at home until the complaints have disappeared.
- When an employee is awaiting a corona test, he stays at home.
- If an employee has been in contact with someone who has tested positive, he/she stays at home and has himself/herself tested.
- If an employee has tested positive, he/she will of course stay at home, other employees who have had contact with him/her will also stay at home.
Normally we encourage our guests to go out, discover the Netherlands and support the local entrepreneur. During these times we encourage you to limit day trips as much as possible. Stay in and around the holiday home together with your travel group, have food delivered and go on beautiful hiking and cycling tours in the immediate vicinity of the park. Are you still going out? Prepare yourself well, avoid busy times, make a reservation and time slot and take a face mask with you.
Day visits to our holiday parks are allowed taking into account the national rules such as 1,5 meters distance and a maximum of four people (excluding children up to and including 12 years old) from different households.
All entertainment / animation activities at our holiday parks have been canceled.