Our holiday parks are opened, but we do operate under more strict safety and hygiene measures at our holiday parks to ensure that we can offer you, being a TopParken guest, a safe, carefree holiday, even in these times. Ensuring your and our health is paramount here. You can find an overview of the measures below.
The information on this page has been updated according to the press conference held by the cabinet.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance.
- Use disinfecting gels and foams that we make available to you in our reception.
- If you have a fever or a cold, stay at home. This also applies to your housemates.
- Follow the national rules.
The government allows you to go on holiday within the Netherlands and all our holiday parks are therefore open. The TopParken holiday parks are spacious and the holiday homes have a spacious garden and private parking space, so you don't have to come into contact with other holiday guests. Even with maximum occupancy, you will have enough space of your own and it will be easy to keep sufficient distance from other guests. You are therefore very welcome to spend your holiday with us.
The restaurants and snack bars at our vacation resorts are open. For more information about the hospitality establishments, please visit our hospitality page: Eating at TopParken.
Take-out and delivery service
The restaurants at our vacation resorts offer a sandwich and meal take-out and/or delivery service. For more information, please visit the relevant vacation resort.
The indoor and outdoor swimming pools at our holiday parks are opened.
Our receptions are open but our staff will keep 1.5 meters away from you. In addition, we ask our guests to take into account:
- In order to guarantee 1.5 meters of distance, we would like to ask you to come to the reception alone.
- Our receptions are equipped with plastic screens. This can seem impersonal but is necessary to ensure the safety of you and our employees.
- Pay online via the payment link if possible, or use pin/contactless payment as much as possible.
- We sell waste and laundry tokens in the reception, please pay using pin/contactless payment as much as possible. We disinfect the coins after each use.
- You can collect any mail in the normal way, wash your hands before you come to the reception and after you have been there.
We would like to meet you in person at the time of check-in so that we can immediately answer any questions you may have and you only have to visit the reception once during your stay. On the advice of the national government, we kindly ask you to sign a form at check-in stating that you will abide by the current COVID-19 measures and guidelines during your stay.
At check-out, we would like to see you in our reception area to hear how you enjoyed your stay. Please keep the 1,5-meter distance rule in mind as well as the points mentioned above when visiting the reception.
Our holiday homes, reception area and other public areas in the park are cleaned thoroughly with professional products. In addition, the so-called “hand contact points” such as light switches, bedside tables and door handles are thoroughly cleaned with professional products and we wash all the linen of the holiday homes above 60 degrees so that viruses cannot survive on it.
The outdoor playgrounds at our holiday parks are open, we request that you use them wisely; if it gets too crowded, find another place to play with your kids. We ask parents to supervise their children at a distance.
If your child is ill, he/she unfortunately is not allowed to go to the playground.
Your health and that of our staff is our top priority. Our employees will do everything they can to protect the health of our guests. We therefore have strict rules for our employees.
- When an employee of TopParken has complaints, he stays at home until the complaints have disappeared.
- When an employee is awaiting a corona test, he stays at home.
- If an employee has been in contact with someone who has tested positive, he/she stays at home and has himself/herself tested.
- If an employee has tested positive, he/she will of course stay at home, other employees who have had contact with him/her will also stay at home.
The zoos and theme parks have reopened. At our vacation parks, we offer various tickets for outings in the area. This way, you can combine a pleasant stay with the best outings.
There are many nice cafes and restaurants in the vicinity of our vacation parks. Take a seat on the terrace, and enjoy a drink, lunch or dinner. This completes the vacation feeling, and you support the local entrepreneur.
Tip! Visit the website of the zoo, the amusement park and/or the restaurant in advance for the current opening hours, measures and other important matters. This way, you will not be faced with any unwanted surprises.
All entertainment / animation activities at our holiday parks have been canceled.